Friday 23 December 2011

My Favourite Film Lines

Merry Christmas Eve eve. Today I'm going to do a short post about a few of my favourite film lines.

Die Hard. John McClane 
"Yippee Ki Yay Motherfucker"

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Sheriff of Nottingham and Guy of Gisborne
"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon."
"But why a spoon cousin?"
"Because it will hurt more you idiot."

Airplane! Dr. Rumack
"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley"

Star Wars. Darth Vader
"I am your father"

LOTR. Gollum
"My precious"

ET. ET
"ET phone home"

The Shining. Jack
"Here's Johnny"

Jaws. Chief Martin Brody
"We're going to need a bigger boat"

Dirty Dancing. Johnny
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

Apocalypse Now. Lt. Kilgore
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning

300. King Leonidas 
"This is Sparta"

Dirty Harry. Harry
"Go ahead, make my day"

Indiana Jones. Indiana
"Why did it have to be snakes?"

The Dark Knight. The Joker
"Why so serious?"

What are some of your favourite film lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment